Our skincare is proudly made in Canada & shipped world wide! To us, every delivery is a special delivery so we are always working to help you with your shipping questions & needs. In order to receive your tracking information for your order please include your email address with your order/account sign up.
We offer free shipping on orders over $110 (before tax) in Canada & the USA. Orders under this are calculated on the lowest small business rates available and there are never any surcharges or additional handling fees. Some methods below for International & USA do not have tracking or insurance so please be sure to read through the options below carefully to pick the right option for you.
Arrangements can also be made for pick up in the North Okanagan of beautiful BC.
If an order has been damaged in transit please contact us right away so we can work out a solution for you. I always want you to be happy with your Noble Naturals experience so damaged product will be handled on a case by case basis. Please report any damaged items within 48 hours.
If your package gets lost in transit we will do everything we can to ensure you receive your order of natural goodness or issue store credit for the items.
We encourage anyone with specific questions, concerns, or sensitivities to reach out to us so we can recommend the right product for you. If you select a product that isn't a match for your skin please reach out to us so we can find the right solution.
As all shipping providers are paid directly and I charge the lowest rate available with not additional fees - shipping fees are non-refundable but we will include some additional goodies with your next order for you to try that would be the equivalent cost of your shipping.
If you select the free pickup option as a way to receive free shipping but do not live close enough to pick up your order/choose to cancel due to freight costs a 20% processing fee will be deducted from your refund to cover our cost of processing.
AVAILABLE SHIPPING METHODS
- Regular Parcel - estimated delivery of 2 - 9 business days
- this is the most affordable Canadian shipping option but its delivery time does differ depending on how far you live from where we make our hand crafted goodness in beautiful British Columbia.
- Xpresspost - estimated delivery of 1 - 2 business days
- this method is going to get you your products super quick and depending on your location and package size it is often not much more then regular shipping.
- Priority - estimated next day delivery or up to 1 business day
- the fastest method available in Canada but it comes at a price
All Canadian orders shipped parcel mail come with tracking & insurance eh!!
- Small Packet - estimated delivery of 6 - 15 business days
- the most affordable shipping method to the USA (continental) but this method DOES NOT come with tracking or insurance! If this method is selected and your package is not delivered it will not qualify for a refund unless the package is returned to our office due to postal error
- Tracked Packet - estimated delivery of 4 - 10 business days
- this is the middle (wo)man of shipping methods available and is available for packages that weigh up to 1 kg. It is more affordable than the next available method and comes with a tracking number and insurance on your order
- Expedited - estimated delivery of 4 - 7 business days
- this method is required for any packages over 1 kg and is one of the quicker and more affordable shipping rates without needing to get express or priority. This method comes with tracking and insurance on your order
- Xpresspost - estimated delivery of 2 - 4 business days
- the second fastest shipping method available for the US and is best suited for those that need to get their products right away for faster natural relief for aggravated or reactive skin. (or maybe you're just a tad forgetful and didn't order your essentials with enough time for them to arrive before a big vacation..100% been there.. more then once)
- Priority - estimated delivery of 10:30 am the next day (in most states but possibly one full business day)
- this is the most expensive method and is for those that needed their items yesterday, if you need your products immediately please email us @ email@example.com so we can get you shipped right away!
- Small Packet International Air - estimated delivery of 6 - 15 business days
- the most affordable shipping method for International orders but this method DOES NOT come with tracking or insurance! If this method is selected and your package is not delivered it will not qualify for a refund unless the package is returned to our office due to postal error
- International Parcel - estimated delivery of 12+ business days
- this method is one of the most affordable international shipping options but it definitely for those who aren't in a rush to receive their items. This method DOES NOT come with tracking but it does come with insurance in case your package gets lost on its long journey
- Tracked Packet - estimated delivery of 8 - 10 business days
- available to 31 countries
- this is the middle shipping method available and is great for packages that weigh up to 1 kg. It is more affordable than the next available method and comes with a tracking number and insurance on your order
- Xpresspost - estimated delivery of 4 - 7 business days
- available to more than 70 countries
- the second fastest shipping method available for the International shipping. This method comes with both tracking and insurance.
- Priority - estimated delivery of 2 - 3 business days
- available to more than 192 countries
- this is the most expensive method and is for those that needed their items yesterday, if you need your products immediately please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get you shipped right away
Any orders that are over $110 (before taxes) in Canada & the USA will be sent with a shipping method that has tracking and insurance.
We strive to have your products shipped out in 2 business days from the time of order so we can get your natural items to you as quick as possible. If you have any questions about shipping, our products, or anything else please email email@example.com